In our example we are setting a toggle
control to allow user to show/hide the title. All controls must have the hidden
class and the name
attribute (the name of the field). The data-label
attribute is optional and it's common for all control types. Other control types, can have more attributes.
- data-label: the label of the control
- data-classes: the classes that you want added to the control element.
- data-value: sets the starting value of the control
- data-titles: comma seperated list of titles (for controls with multiple options).
- data-options: the real values that will be stored in the field (for controls with multiple options, comma seperated list).
A toggle control that can be switched on and off. It stores a string with values 'on' or 'off'.
An input control that can store an alphanumeric value.
A date input control.
A radio control that lets you select one of many options.
A dropdown control.
A gallery control.